Franchise Resales In The UK
Franchise Resales are always available and an ever changing selection is available. Investing hard earned money isn’t always a successful exercise, despite the efforts and dedication of all involved. Franchisees can purchase an already established and perfectly profitable business. At Franchise Life, we recommend that you browse through our list of franchise resales UK. Here are some things you need to know about franchise resales.
What Are Franchise Resales?
As the name suggests, a franchise resale is when an entire established franchise or an established branch is sold to a buyer. A full franchise would include everything from intellectual property as well as the royalties and fees from different franchise branches. A single franchise branch sale includes buying a single branch or a group of branches from another franchisee. In this case, you will have to pay royalties to the franchisor and follow their methodology as well.
Why Do People Sell Established Franchises?
Buyers are often sceptical about franchise resales in the UK because most people don’t understand why a person would want to sell a profitable and well-established franchise. However, there are many reasons why a business owner would take that step and they are mentioned below:
- The owner might wish to retire and needs the funds from the sale to maintain a good lifestyle.
- They might be relocating to a new place and can’t maintain the business at the current location.
- Selling for profit might be their game plan all along. They might be serial entrepreneurs.
- They have other projects or businesses that they’re more invested or interested in.
- The owners might realise that running a business doesn’t suit them and want to look at other options.
As you can see, there are no reasons why you should be suspicious of a resale. You just need to choose the company carefully to ensure it’s worth the investment you make.
Why Should You Choose a Franchise in the UK?
There are many advantages of a franchise resale that justifies the higher initial investment that comes with it. Here are some reasons why you should consider this option:
- You will experience cash flow from the moment you start the business as there’s already an established customer base and market presence.
- You have enough data and information about the company to develop good business plans as well as marketing campaigns.
- You’ll have an easier time getting funding from banks because there’s a history of operational success and profit in an established business.
- You already have all the basic elements like staff, business property, and stock in place.
- There’s a higher chance of success and lower risk with this investment, especially if you handle it well.
If you want to know more about franchise resales UK or our directory and how it works, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01274 662001 or contact us. We’ll be happy to help.